ADOPTION EDUCATION, LLC
SENSORY INTEGRATION DISORDER
POST-ADOPTION EVALUATION OF SENSORY PROCESSING QUESTIONNAIRE
- Does your child gag, vomit, or complain of nausea when smelling odors such as soap, perfume, or cleaning products?
- Does your child complain that foods are too bland or refuse to eat bland foods?
- Does your child prefer very salty foods?
- Does your child like to taste non-food items such as glue or paint?
- Does your child gag when anticipating an unappealing food?
From THE HANDBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION MEDICINE by Laurie C. Miller. © 2004 by Oxford University Press, Inc. Used by Permission.