ADOPTION EDUCATION, LLC
TRAVEL AND TRANSITION
WHAT NON-MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO BRING
- Ziplock bags in both large and small sizes. These are useful to store wet clothes, snacks, dirty diapers, etc. in case of emergency, especially during the plane ride. For easy packing, take them out of the box and seal them in one bag.
- Vinyl bibs which easily can be wiped clean. Disposable bibs can be brought instead.
- If you are taking diapers, line your suitcase with diapers.
- Different size clothes for your child - 3 sizes but not a lot of each size. You can never be sure what size the child is until you meet her/him.
- Pack snacks for yourselves such as granola bars, trail mix, power bars, etc.
- Snacks for your child such as Cheerios, Goldfish crackers, etc.
- Take an extra suitcase that can fold flat in your suitcase.
- Camera, camcorder, extra film, tapes and batteries.