ADOPTION EDUCATION, LLC
TRAVEL AND TRANSITION
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Pack clothes for each person into all bags in case one gets lost.
- Take extra money. Ask your bank if the PIN code is different overseas.
- Make sure you can dial home. Check the long distance carrier in foreign countries.
- Have an e-mail address you can check from anywhere. Some hotels have internet access.
- Take Post-Its to put on paperwork to quickly identify it, especially if the paperwork is in a foreign language.
- Place copies of your passports into every piece of luggage.
- Bring extra passport photos in case your passport gets lost or is stolen.
- Leave someone the keys to your house, especially if you leave on short notice. This person could send or fax papers that may have been left behind, buy stuff that will be needed immediately when you return, etc.